I have been frequently asked how I add pictures or emojis to my Custom Categories on TpT.
It’s very easy!
- Google keyboard symbols or emojis.
- Copy and paste the ones that you like on your Custom Categories.
Some symbols or emojis are not compatible with TpT, so try the ones that you like and see if they work after saving your changes on your Custom Categories.
If you don’t know how to set up your Custom Categories, these are the steps:
- Go to “My Products Listing.”
- On the left side, you will see your Custom Categories.
- Scroll down and click on Manage Categories.
- Click on “Add New Category.”
- Enter the categories that you want to have on your store. If you want to have emojis or keyboard symbols for each category, paste the symbols/emojis that you want before entering the text.
- When completed, click on “Save Changes.”
It takes some time for the categories to show on your TpT store page… from half hour to an hour.
I hope you enjoyed this post…and feel free to comment below if you have any questions.
PRIZES INCLUDE 1 x $150 TPT Giftcard
UPDATE: Tania Richardson was the lucky winner! Congratulations! 🙂